Lutz horizontal eccentric screw pumps are suitable for pumping aqueous to highly viscous Newtonian and non-Newtonian media. The pumps are suitable for abrasive, solids containing and shear sensitive media, as well as for neutral, aggressive and easy fl ammable liquids under high delivery pressure.
- By positioning outside of the container it is possible to pump liquid out of the stacked containers - or containers which are not accessible from the top
- Due to the compact construction height, emptying at limited room height is possible
- Easy handling of heavy pumps
- No physical strain due to lifting
- Easy replacement of wearing parts by the new rotor/stator combination
- Fluid transfer is possible in either direction of rotation
- By replacing the rotor/stator unit, an easy change of size is possible
- Also available in PURE design
Easy change of size
- A change between different stator materials is possible with keeping the same stator sleeve.
- A conversion from 25.1 to 75.1 is possible by replacing the stator sleeve.
- Outer tube and shaft always have the same length and are compatible with each rotor/stator unit.
- By replacing stator, rotor and stator sleeve, a conversion to any rotor/stator combination is possible.
Optional with stainless steel trolley with normal or conductive wheels. In conjunction with a flow meter and operating unit, a mobile filling station is created.
|Housing:||Stainless steel (1.4571/1.4404)|
|Mechanical seal:||Carbon/CrMo-casting, FPM
(optionally SiC/SiC, FPM)
|Packing gland||PTFE soft packing food-safe|
|Drive shaft:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Rotor:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||2.12 in (54 mm)|
|Temperature of medium:||max. 284 °F / 140 °C (PTFE)|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/2 OT|
|Immersion depth:***||39" and 47" (1000 and 1200 mm)|
|Flow rate:*||max. 3.1 GPM (12 l/min)|
|Pumping head:*||max. 200 ft. (6 bar)|
|Viscosity:||1 - 100,000 cps (1 - 100,000 mPas)|
Figure with three-phase motor with frequency converter
* determined with water at 68 °F (20°C); three-phase motor (900rpm) and elastomer stator
***Special lengths only with universal joint shaft version from 19" - 78" (500-2,000 mm) on request)