Voltage: 120 V
The power supply unit provides the power supply for the control unit. When using a relay module, no additional power supply unit is required, as the module contains the power supply function.
- For direct application in hazardous areas (Zone 1 & Zone 2)
- Takes over power supply for the complete flow meter system e.g. in case of frequent filling processes or continuous operation of the meters.
- Can be retrofitted to existing meter system using modular technology
Features & advantages
- permanent power supply in hazardous area
- compact system possible by mounting on base meter
- no battery required in control unit
- the power supply unit is delivered ready to plug in with 5 m connection cable and Ex-plug 3-pole (CEAG)
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil. ** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter