Material: Stainless steel
Prevents hazardous gases from escaping from the Drum when using a Drum pump. This protects the operator, the environment and the drive motor from hazardous gases. Two vent valves ensure pressure equalisation between the inside of the drum and the surrounding atmosphere.
- Optional with corresponding vent valve and container cover
- Seals: FPM (alt. EPDM of FEP)
- special threads ( Tri-Sure 2", BCS 56 x 4 AG, Mauser 2", BCS 70 x 6 AG, M 64 x 4 AG) are available on request
Features & Advantages
- Connection for gas displacement line: G 3/8"
- Screw-in thread: G 2" AG
- Quick pressure equalization due to venting valves
- Simple assembly
- Safe stability due to spring mechanism
|Produktgruppe:||Fasspumpen / Containerpumpen|
|Accessories group:||Adapter / Foot strainers|
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil. ** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter