The 70V in PURE version is suitable for pumping watery up to highly viscous liquids with and without fibre or solid content. Driven by Lutz universal motors with 230V AC voltage.
Ideal for pumping viscous mineral oils, cosmetics, food, resins, emulsions, paints and many other viscous materials.
- For shear-sensitive and viscous liquids
- Displacement pump with reduction gear using the eccentric screw principle
- Pump tube with Tri-clamp connection
- Convenient for all Lutz universal motors
- Easily detachable outer pipe
- Gentle product pumping
- Constant flow
- Ideal for mobile application
- Easy handling
- Simple cleaning
- Low wear
Mechanically sealed (MS)
1000 and 1100 mm
All materials coming into contact with the pumped liquid are physiologically safe.
The pump tubes are mainly used in the food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry.
|B70V-SR 12.1 PURE|
|casing:||stainless steel (1.4571/1.4404)|
|Seals:||FPM (alternatively EPDM)|
|mechanical seal:||WC/SiC/FPM (with seal FPM), WC/SiC/EPDM (with seal EPDM)|
|Drive shaft:||Torsion shaft stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Rotor:||stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter
|Temperature of the pumped medium:||max. 140 °C (PTFE)|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/2 AG|
|Dive depth:***||1000 mm|
|Flow rate:*||max. 12 l/min|
|Delivery head:*||max. 6 bar|
|Viscosity:||1 - 30,000 mPas|
Illustration with drive motor MA II 5
* Determined with water at 20°C; three-phase motor (900 rpm) and elastomer stator***
Special immersion depths only in cardan shaft version from 500-2000 mm on request