conditionally safe to run dry, for higher delivery head
Suitable for highly corrosive chemicals in non-explosive areas.
Bromine, chlorosulfonic acid, chlorine water, hydrofluoric acid, hydrochloric acid, etc.
- No grease fillings
- Optimized drum drainage
- Modular, service friendly design
- Conditionally safe to run dry
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- High resistant pure carbon shaft bearing
- Easy maintenance without special tools
|Materials||HC-MSL with impeller|
|Drive shaft:||HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||42 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max. 120 °C|
|Hose connection:||1 1/4 male BSP|
|Immersion length:||1000 mm|
|Pump capacity:*||max. 100 l/min.|
|Pumping head:*||max. 16 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 700 mPas|
|Density:***||max. 1.8 kg/dm³|
Hose connector is not included in the scope of supply
* determined with water at 20 °C
** determined with oil
*** determined with 3 m hose 3/4" and open nozzle 3/4"