conditionally safe to run dry, for higher delivery head
Suitable for easily flammable liquids and for the use in potentially explosive surroundings.
Buthylchlorid, chlorosulphonic, gasoline, alcohol, amines, benzene, toluene, xylene etc.
- No grease fillings
- Hand wheel for quick motor assembly/disassembly and as carry handle
- Approved according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Category 1/2
- conditionally safe to run dry
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- High resistant ETFE/pure carbon shaft bearings
- Two impeller geometries for a tailored pump characteristic
|Materials||HC-SL with impeller|
|Drive shaft:||HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||42 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max. 120 °C|
|Hose connection:||1 1/4 male BSP|
|Immersion length:||1000 mm|
|Flow rate:*||max. 102 l/min.|
|Delivery head:*||max. 17 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 750 mPas|
|Density:***||max. 1.7 kg/dm³|
*determined with water at 20 °C
**determined with oil
***determined with 3 m hose 3/4" and open nozzle 3/4"