conditionally safe to run dry, for higher delivery head
Suitable for corrosive and neutral liquids in non-explosive areas.
Alum, borax, vinegar, freon, diethanolamine, methylene chloride, trichloromethane, etc.
- No grease fillings
- Also available in physiologically safe PURE version
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- High resistant pure carbon shaft bearing
- Two impeller geometries for a tailored pump characteristic
|Materials||SS-MSL with impeller|
|Housing:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Drive shaft:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||41 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max. 100 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 OT|
|Immersion length:||1000 mm|
|Pump capacity:*||max. 100 l/min.|
|Pumping head:*||max. 16 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 700 mPas|
|Density:***||max. 1.8 kg/dm³|
Hose connector is not included in scope of supply
* determined with water at 20 °C
** determined with oil
*** determined with 3 m hose 3/4" and open nozzle 3/4"