conditionally safe to run dry, for higher delivery head
Suitable for highly corrosive chemicals and neutral liquids in non-explosive areas.
Bromic acid, nitric acid, dimethyl phthalate, potassium bromate, hydrofluoric acid, sulphuric acid etc.
- No grease fillings
- Optimized drum drainage
- Modular, service friendly design
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- All-purpose resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Easy maintenance without special tools
- Sealing modules of mechanical sealed (MS) resp. of sealless (SL) pumps are replaceable.
|Materials||PVDF-MSL with impeller|
|Bearing:||ETFE / PTFE|
|Drive shaft:||HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||41 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max. 100 °C|
|Hose connection:||1 1/4 male BSP|
|Immersion length:||1000 mm|
|Pump capacity:*||max. 83 l/min.|
|Pumping head:*||max. 18 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 800 mPas|
|Density:***||max. 1.8 kg/dm³|
Hose connector is not included in scope of supply
* determined with water at 20 °C **determined with oil
** determined with oil
*** determined with 3 m hose 3/4" and open nozzle 3/4"