suitable for filling from small vessels such as canisters or hobbocks
Suitable for decanting thin-bodied acids and alkalis, chemicals
Examples of liquids:
z. e.g. battery acid, ammonia water, urea, acetic acid, photo developers and fixers, glycols, phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid and hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide.
- Infinitely variable speed controller for the transfer and filling of small quantities
- Lubricant-free Pump tube, therefore no contamination of the liquid
- Wide range of applications due to sealless design
- Service-friendly and easy to dismantle
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the delivery rate for safe decanting operation
- Sealless design (DL) conditionally safe to run dry
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Universally resistant ETFE/PTFE shaft bearings
- Maintenance without special tools
- Powerful universal motor with improved service life.