Flow Meter TR90-PP
Produkt-Vorteile im Überblick
- Can be combined with all drum and container pumps
- Free-rotatable after assembly
- Variable display alignment
- Large illuminated display
- Customary 1.5 V batteries (AAA)
- Order number: 0213-051
- Phone: +49 (0)9342 8 79-260
- Email: email@example.com
Do you have questions?
Ideal for measuring neutral liquids, acids and alkalis and many other non-flammable liquids.
Liquid examples: Glycol, ferric(III)chloride, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, etc.
- Measurement according to the turbine wheel principle
- For thin-bodied fluids
- Display of the partial and total volume
- Range of measurement from 1.3 GPM - 31.7 GPM (5 l/min - 120 l/min)
- Mobile installed on a drum pump or with nozzle connection
Note: This meter replaces our previous TR90 model.
|Material||Top part of housing
(in contact with medium)
|Lower part of housing
Shaft, bearing ball
Hastelloy C-2000 (2.4675)
|Range of measurement||l/min||5-90|
|Range of viscosity||mPas||0.8-40|
|max. operating pressure||bar||4 (at 20 °C)|
|Accuracy of measurement||%||+- 1*|
|Repeating accuracy||%||+- 0.5|
|Connection thread||G 1 1/4|
|Protection type||IP 65|
|Temperature range||°C||-10 to +50|
|*Test assembly: Medium water, 0.2 m inlet runs and outlet runs|