Lutz horizontal eccentric screw pumps are suitable for pumping aqueous to highly viscous Newtonian and non-Newtonian media. The pumps are suitable for abrasive, solids containing and shear sensitive media, as well as for neutral, aggressive and easy fl ammable liquids under high delivery pressure.
- By positioning outside of the container it is possible to pump liquid out of the stacked containers - or containers which are not accessible from the top
- Due to the compact construction height, emptying at limited room height is possible
- Easy handling of heavy pumps
- No physical strain due to lifting
- Easy replacement of wearing parts by the new rotor/stator combination
- Fluid transfer is possible in either direction of rotation
- By replacing the rotor/stator unit, an easy change of size is possible
- Also available in PURE design
Easy change of size
- A change between different stator materials is possible with keeping the same stator sleeve.
- A conversion from 25.1 to 75.1 is possible by replacing the stator sleeve.
- Outer tube and shaft always have the same length and are compatible with each rotor/stator unit.
- By replacing stator, rotor and stator sleeve, a conversion to any rotor/stator combination is possible.
Optional with stainless steel trolley with normal or conductive wheels. In conjunction with a flow meter and operating unit, a mobile filling station is created.
|Viscosity:||from 100.000 cps (e.g. tar), up to 4.000 cps (e.g. shampoo), up to 20.000 cps (e.g. honey), up to 30.000 cps (e.g. jam), up to 100 cps (e.g. milk), up to 100.000 cps (e.g. toothpaste), up to 500 cps (e.g. hydraulic oil), up to 1500 cps (e.g. baby food)|
|Housing:||Stainless steel (1.4571/1.4404)|
|Mechanical seal:||Carbon/CrMo-casting, FPM |
(optionally SiC/SiC, FPM)
|Packing gland||PTFE soft packing food-safe|
|Drive shaft:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Rotor:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||2.12 in (54 mm)|
|Temperature of medium:||max. 284 °F / 140 °C (PTFE)|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/2 OT|
|Immersion depth:***||39" and 47" (1000 and 1200 mm)|
|Flow rate:*||max. 3.1 GPM (12 l/min)|
|Pumping head:*||max. 200 ft. (6 bar)|
|Viscosity:||1 - 100,000 cps (1 - 100,000 mPas)|
Figure with three-phase motor with frequency converter
* determined with water at 68 °F (20°C); three-phase motor (900rpm) and elastomer stator
***Special lengths only with universal joint shaft version from 19" - 78" (500-2,000 mm) on request)