suitable for emptying 200 l drums
conditionally safe to run dry
Suitable for corrosive and neutral, aqueous to slightly viscous liquids in non-explosive areas.
For thin-bodied acids such as hydrochloric acid, battery acid, ferric (III) chloride, phosphoric acid, chromic acid, citric acid, etc.
- No grease fillings
- Optimized drum drainage
- Modular, service friendly design
- Radial-flow impeller (L) for higher delivery head
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- All-purpose resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Two impeller geometries for a tailored pump characteristic
- Easy maintenance without special tools
- Sealing modules of mechanical sealed (MMS) resp. of sealless (SL) pumps are replaceable
Pump set consisting of:
Motor, pump tube PP 41-L-SL HC polypropylene with Hastelloy-C shaft, 2 m PVC spiral hose 3/4" and hose connections, nozzle PP, hose clips, drum adapter PP.
|Explosion Protection:||not explosion-proof|
|PURE version:||without PURE version|