suitable for filling from small vessels such as canisters or hobbocks
For thin-bodied fluids
such as battery acid, ammonia water, urea, acetic acid, photographic developer/-fixer, glycols, phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid and hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide.
- Infinitely variable speed controller allows a controlled filling of smaller and larger liquid amounts
- Lube free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- Wide range of applications possible due to sealless construction
- Service-friendly and simple to dismantle
- Variable flow rate for a convenient and safe transfer
- Sealless construction (MSL) cannot fail by dry running
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- All-purpose resistant ETFE/PTFE shaft bearing
- Easy maintenance without special tools
- Powerful universal motor with improved service life.
Pump set consisting of:
Lutz B2 Vario polypropylene, 5' (1,5 m) PVC spiral hose 3/4", Lutz-nozzle PP, hose clips, wall bracket.
|Motor:||200 W internally ventilated|
|Flow rate:||max. 6 GPM (22 l/min)|
|Pumping head:||max. 21.3 ft. (7 m wc)|
|Viscosity:||max. 300 cps (300 mPas)|
|Immersion length:||19" (500 mm)|
Specified values are maximum values determined with water at 20 °C, measured directly at the pressure joint. Viscosity determined with oil.