This very compact pump is an interesting alternative when containers are stored above each other.
In these cases an access from above is not possble, but the bottom drain of the IBC can be used. For this purpose the horizontal Lutz B200 is directly connected tot he bottom outlet valve.
Thin-bodied mineral oil products, emulsions, solvents, aqueous solutions, alkalis and acids, vegetable oils, cleansing- and cosmetic care products, disinfectants
- Centrifugal pump with axial impeller in compact design
- Directly connected to the bottom outlet valve of the IBC with standard union nut (S60 x 6)
- Variable drive concept (different universal- and air-driven motors)
- Explosion proof versions for applications in Ex-areas (zone 1 and 2), including check valve
- Significantly better hydraulic capacity in comparison to hydrostatic outlet
- Small space requirement
- Easy disassembly, two-piece pump with clamp connections acc. to DIN 32676
- No suction hose necessary, thus significantly lower product release when disconnecting
- Operation against closed valves (e.g. ball valve, nozzle) is possible at any time
|Explosion Protection:||explosion-proof, not explosion-proof|