suitable for filling from small vessels such as canisters or hobbocks
Conditionally safe to run dry
Suitable for highly corrosive chemicals and neutral liquids in non-explosive areas.
Bromic acid, sulphuric acid, nitric acid, dimethyl phthalate, potassium bromate, hydrofluoric acid, etc.
- Optional with electric or air driven motors
- No grease fillings
- Optimized drum drainage
- Modular, service friendly design
- Radial-flow impeller (L) for higher delivery head
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
- All-purpose resistant PTFE shaft bearing
- Easy maintenance without special tools
- Sealing modules of mechanical sealed (MS) resp. of sealless (SL) pumps are replaceable.
Special lengths 8"-98" / (200-2500 mm) on request.
|Material:||PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)|
|Explosion Protection:||not explosion-proof|
|Housing:||PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)|
|Bearing:||ETFE / PTFE|
|Drive shaft:||Hastelloy C (2.4610)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||41 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max. 90 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 OT|
|Pump capacity:*||max. 95 l/min|
|Pumping head:*||max. 25 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 800 mPas|
* determined with water at 20 °C **determined with oil