The Lutz Company Family - owned since 1954
The Lutz brand stands for fluid handling using drum and container pumps. In the year 1954 the company founder Karl Lutz started making electrical drum and container pumps in Wertheim. In recent years, the brand has developed into a synonym for complete systems designed to handle any fluid filling and transfer job.
The Lutz group today includes highly capable medium-size companies operating in various industries and located both in Germany and abroad. The fusion of selected enterprises considerably enlarges the product range. Additionally, the synergies resulting from the inter-company co-operation between Lutz Pumpen GmbH and MTE with Lutz-Jesco GmbH offer the customers interesting perspectives, too. Technopool GmbH joined the group in 2003, adding water treatment equipment for pools to the product line.