Eccentric screw pump tube B70V-SR in PURE version
with reduction gear for electric motors up to 230 Volt
- Order number: US-0174-014 + 0172-129
- Price: upon request
- For pumping highly flammable liquids and for use in "Zone 0", use Pump tubes with Mechanical seal (MMS), universal joint shaft (UJ) and PTFE stator.
Delivery rate: 12 l/min.
Drive shaft: Torsion shaft (TS)
Note: The connection to the discharge connection of the pumping station is made with a Tri-Clamp connection
The Eccentric screw pump B70V-SR (with reduction gear) in PURE design is suitable for conveying water-like to highly viscous media with and without fibrous or solid materials. Depending on the application, various electric and pneumatic motors are available, which you can combine with the Pump tube at any time. Thus you are flexible at any time and save important resources.
- also available in special diving depths
- Pump tube equipped with Lutz original handwheel
- Examples of media: viscous cosmetic products, food and etc.
Features & Advantages
- Uniform volume flow
- Easy and quick cleaning
- Gentle, low-pulsation product conveying
- Low wear
- Ideal for mobile use
|Pump tube (material):||Edelstahl (1.4571/1.4404)|
|Static seal (material):||EPDM|
|Mechanical seal (material):||WC, SiC, FPM|
|Drive shaft (material):||Edelstahl (1.4571)|
|Stator (Werkstoff):||PTFE (Polytetrafluorethylen)|
|Rotor (Werkstoff):||Edelstahl (1.4571)|
|delivery head (up to max. psi)*:||87|
|Temperature of medium (max °F):||284|
|Viscosity (up to max. cps)*:||30000|
|Type of impeller:||Torsionswelle (mittelviskose Medien)|
|Seal type:||Mechanical seal (MS)|
|Immersion length:||from 39" (1000 mm)|
|Immersion tube diameter (up to mm):||2.1|
|Certification:||FDA-compliant, Verordnung (EG) 1935/2004|
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil. ** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter