Diaphragm: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
Note: Pulsation dampeners should be installed as close to the pump as possible. Models with adjustable air control allow the damper pressure to be adjusted or readjusted for pressure fluctuations. The air supply is parallel to the air supply of the Double diaphragm pump.
Pulsation dampeners are vessels filled with a gas cushion. A diaphragm separates the gas cushion from the system fluid. Pulsation dampeners store and discharge a part of the stroke volume in the stroke rhythm of the Double diaphragm pump, whereby the gas cushion is compressed or decompressed accordingly. This makes the pulsating flow of the pump almost uniform.
- automatic air control / Adjustable air control (FPM version)
- Materials: PE / PTFE / stainless steel
Features & Advantages
- Operating pressure max. 8 bar / 10 bar (FPM version)
- Ensure almost uniform volume flow, which increases the accuracy of flow meters
- Compensation of pressure surges (water hammer) protects built-in fittings
- Prevents pipeline vibrations that cause material fatigue and pipe ruptures
|Operating pressure (max. psi):||from 6 bar|
|Anschluss Medium innen (Zoll) :||1/2"|
|Anschluss Luft innen (Zoll):||1/4"|
|Accessories group:||Pulsation and Vibration dampener|
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil. ** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter