For higher delivery head
Suitable for mixing and pumping of corrosive and neutral, aqueous up to slightly viscous liquids in non-explosive areas.
Emulsions, suspensions and dispersions, paints and lacquers, etc.
- Two functions (pumping and mixing and pumping) in one unit
- No grease fillings
- Modular, service friendly design
- Change between "pumping" and "mixing and pumping" without moving during operation via a small lever below the handwheel
- High mixing performance and flow rate for thorough homogenisation and rapid drainage
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
Note: The drum must always be covered during the mixing process.
|Materials||MP- PP-SL with impeller|
|Drive shaft:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||50 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max. 50 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 OT|
|Immersion length:||1000 mm|
|Pump capacity:*||max. 78 l/min.|
|Pumping head:*||max. 16 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 500 mPas|
|Density:***||max. 1.6 kg/dm³|
Hose connector is not included in scope of supply
* determined with water at 20 °C
** determined with oil
*** determined with 3 m hose 3/4" and open nozzle 3/4"