Safe equipment is a must in hazardous locations. The explosion-proof models of Lutz drum pumps provide optimum protection when handling easily inflammable, combustible material and when working in potentially explosive environments. They comply with the twofold North American safety certification according to UL (USA) and cUL (Canada).
- Ideal for transferring highly inflammable, thin-bodied and slightly viscous liquids in hazardous locations.
- Several types of explosion proof electric or air driven motors
- Mechanical seal or sealless construction.
- Two impeller geometries for a tailored pump characteristic.
- Available in Stainless steel and Hastelloy-C.
- UL/cUL approval.
WARNING: When using in hazardous location or when pumping flammable or explosive liquids only pump tubes marked "Zone 0" are to be used. Such metal tubes are only Stainless steel and Hastelloy "C" tubes. For correct bonding and grounding click here.