Suitable for complete drum drainage with corrosive and neutral, aqueous up to slightly viscous liquids in non-explosive areas.
Acids, alkalis, galvanic solutions, hydrazine, phosphates, sulfates, nitrates, etc.
- Optimized drum drainage with a residual quantity of approx. 0,1 litres
- No grease fillings
- No problematic tipping for emptying of remaining residual liquid
- Maximum product utilisation at reduced drum cleaning and waste disposal costs
- No leakage at inclined position or removal of the pump tube
- Lube-free pump tube, thus no contamination of the liquid
|Materials||RE-PP with impeller|
|Drive shaft:||Stainless steel (1.4571)|
|Mechanical seal:||Carbon, ceramic, FPM, HC-4 (2.4610)|
|Immersion tube diameter:||41 mm|
|Temperature of medium:||max. 50 °C|
|Hose connection:||G 1 1/4 OT|
|Immersion length:||1000 mm|
|Pump capacity:*||max. 70 l/min.|
|Pumping head:*||max. 12 m wc|
|Viscosity:**||max. 1000 mPas|
|Density:***||max. 1.6 kg/dm³|
Hose connector is not included in scope of supply
* determined with water at 20 °C
** determined with oil
*** determined with 3 m hose 3/4" and open nozzle 3/4"